Wednesday, March 1, 2017

IWSG - Re-working an Old Project

Happy Wednesday! It's time for to post to Alex J. Cavanaugh's brainchild, The Insecure Writer's Support group. To learn more click on the link = http://www.insecurewriterssupportgroup.com/.

The Insecure Writer's Support Group is a brave space where writers of all walks of life get together to share and receive advice on what we're insecure about.

Have you taken out an old idea that you were passionate about and reworked it? That's what I've just done, and I've found a publisher! I don't want to talk too much about it yet since the full manuscript is being commented on by the end of this week.

As if pulling out and reworking an old idea wasn't anxiety inducing enough! I will always be the most insecure about letting go and hitting send. 

Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for listening. Is there a routine you go through that you might care to share?

2 comments:

  1. I have not hit send yet either, but persist until you do. That is what I plan to do. I hope it is this year.

    Happy IWSG Day
    Juneta @ Writer's Gambit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew! I finally did. Fingers crossed. Thanks, Juneta Key!

      Delete