Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Panic! IWSG (Breathe) Last Week Of School and I Only Have 12 works due. Panic! OMG!!!

It's the first Wednesday of the month. Time for Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group. Join by clicking http://www.insecurewriterssupportgroup.com/ 

I run every day and it don't matter. I'm on anti-anxiety meds right now, at work, writing a blog post, and trying not to dwell on everything that has to get done tonight or I'll die. I don't give a flying antichrist on hell's rocket who's bothered by this right now. 

Sunday is technically my last day of school so pray to the gods for me. 

What am I insecure about?

The ozone layer.

Global warming.

I'm a talentless hack.

Concentration camps in Sri Lanka and bitches are buying up our travel guides talking about how Zen their trip will be.

The closest relationship I have right now is with my dog.
  And I'm hiding under my desk in the receiving room of our bookstore wondering if I should paint my nails or set my hair on fire. Maybe that's the meds talking.

Any suggestions?

8 comments:

  1. Paint your nails. No offense but I don't think you could rock the Freddy Krueger look!

    Breathe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painted my nails in the back room, breathed in the nail polish fumes, and somehow felt better. Hair still intact. Nails looking a bit Kruegerish though.

      Delete
  2. My closest relationships right now are with my cats. HAHAHA! Hang in there, Adrienne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chrys! Nice to know I'm not alone. Fur therapy is the way to go!

      Delete
  3. Last day of school - awesome!
    I'd be best friends with your dog as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex. Yeah, Peaches is pretty awesome. She's helping me through this with reproachful looks. Her eyes say, "Shut up, sit down, and get shit done already." She's great.

      Delete
  4. Phew! Sounds like a college student, all right. lol I do NOT miss it, and keep wondering about going back! Yeesh. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah! 1 down, 3 more semesters to go for my Masters. Defiantly feeling more confident today. Xoxo

      Delete