Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Feast or Famine!


It's the first Wednesday of the month. Time for Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group post!


I'm feeling very fortunate these days. I landed a freelance writing gig with a company that umbrellas seven different publications, I have an interview today with a San Francisco tech company, and I start grad school next month. 

Another proof of my mystery novel, Chosen is on its way to my twitchy little hands. My editors have been awesome. 

My neck has locked up (I was in a car accident last December) and I haven't been able to run, which makes me depressed. I'm trying to go for a light jog today, but the pinched nerve in my neck dictates that I take it easy. I just know that if I could really run I'd sweat out all the stress.

Until then, I'm slowly masticating the giant bite I took this summer. Trying not to choke.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch on the pinched nerve!

    Congratulations on the freelance writing gig and on your proof. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chrys! It's slow and going, but I'm on a steady pace. Getting a consistent writing job will really help during school.

    You certainly have a quick turn around with your work. It's inspiring! ;)

    ReplyDelete