Friday, May 8, 2015

IWSG - *Cough*, cough. Sick and Insecure.


I'm a day late and a few words short for Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group. To learn more click HERE!

I'm a few days late with this post because of scratchy eyes, a rudolf red nose and a stomach lining raw from NyQuil abuse.

Still, I must rally.

I got accepted to all three schools I applied to. Last week I made a visit to each campus and now I'm about to make one of the most important decisions of my life. In fact, the academic advisor to the program I chose is scheduled to call me in one hour, six minutes.

The school that was towards the bottom of my choices is now my top choice. I've had a gut feeling that this was the case, but it wasn't until the MFA student mixer that I finally made my decision. 

While the other two schools are more accredited, my tribe is where the faculty drink wine and curse openly. I have two years to focus on my craft. Here, I'll be less inclined to censor myself.

There. I made my decision. 

Crap. 

Fifty-seven minutes.


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the three and making your decision. Good luck with it.

    ~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, good luck and congratulations! I'm a friend of your mom's in Truckee and she told me about your blog. What did you decide?
      Cheers,
      Celeste Leon
      www.celesteleon.com
      www.celestejleon.blogspot.com

      Delete