Thursday, January 8, 2015

IWSG Hi. My Name is Adrienne, I'm a take on addict.





It's Thursday and I'm a day late for Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group post. Check out the link http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/p/the-insecure-writers-support-group.html

I have FOMO. For those of you who don't already know, FOMO means fear of missing out.

I missed another IWSG post. Doh!

Now I have anxiety over being kicked off the list. Please, don't kick me off the list. It's my birthday.

Okay it's not, but it will be soon.

I'm constantly trying to juggle just enough projects to feel like I'm running in place...

... and I've been more busy then usual. In two weeks I went from here:

Tahoe for X-Mas


To here:
Alaska

To here:
Back to San Francisco



I haven't been writing or on Social Media really at all, which gives me major FOMO.

Social Media gives me social anxiety. Now to obsessively check for typos. Ow, the adverbs. Oh, the humanity. Please post a comment if you ever feel the same.


6 comments:

  1. You've been traveling!
    Don't worry, one day late won't knock you off the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOMO lol!!! I hate typos, too--though I've learned to let it go just a little. Hope you have a great 2015!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always missing out, and I don't go anywhere. lol I follow so many writers on Twitter, my feed never stops moving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debra, I feel the same about gplus as you do Twitter. I wish I could catch them all! Ha!

      Delete