Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sorry For The Post Bomb

My computer/internet was not cooperating with me yesterday. I was on the phone with Comcast before heading off to work today but didn't really accomplish anything. My Internet is moving painfully slow and my computer needs more space to run. It needs a clean up.

Good thing the internet works nice and fast at the Bookstore or this wouldn't get sent until after I hit the Mac store. 

My Film Noir Festival post ended up publishing around twenty times. Because I have my blog set to automatically post to G+ my writing community was hit nice and hard.

 So, just so you know...

There's a Film Noir Festival in San Francisco from January 24th to February 2nd and I'm sorry to all I'm connected to that, that bugged the crap out of.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I just thought you were really excited, that's all. ;) No, you gotta love technology sometimes.

    ReplyDelete