Saturday, November 2, 2013

Liebster Award

Thank you Glendon for nominating me for the Leibster Blog Award! I actually read through the rules this time. ;) Glendon totally deserves this award. Check out Glendon's site. You'll be glad you did.  Glendon Perkins' Site


Here are the nomination rules:
1. List eleven random facts about me.
2. Nominate eleven bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award.
3. Notify the bloggers.
4. Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the
5. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated.
6. Link back t
o the person who nominated you.
Eleven random facts about me:
1. As a Navy brat and for other reasons I've moved over ten times my whole life.
2. The first time I moved I was eight months old. 
3. I have a big mouth.
4. I wont eat uncooked mushrooms unless it's fun afterwards.
5. My eyesight is probably a direct result of reading by flashlight as a kid.
6. I have two tattoos.
7. I'm a cat person yet I don't own a cat.
8. My best friend is an eight pound, long haired, miniature dachshund named Peaches. 
9. I play the guitar.
10. My dream is to work at an independent bookstore which might happen soon.
11. I've jumped out of a perfectly good airplane with a parachute because I didn't want to be the only one in my family that hadn't done it. (I wasn't doing back flips or anything like my sister-in-law. Ha!)
Questions for my Nominees 
1. What’s the meaning of life? What’s the point?
2. What are you best at?
3. If you were captured by aliens and put into an arena and they used their power of divination to determine your greatest fear or the one creature/animal/monster fake or real—what would appear out of the shadows to face you?
4. Favorite gig of all time?
5. How do you boil an egg?
6. If you could magic your mind into the body of any living human being on planet Earth, who would it be? (Keep in mind there’s no going back.)
7. If a clown jumped out of a van in the street while you were minding your own business and handed you a big pot of pink paint and a big crush, and said, “You mush paint that house over there pink, if you do then you’ll get this,” he shows you the biggest diamond you’ve ever seen in your life, what would you do?
8. Favorite food?
9. If you were suddenly transformed or transmogrified into a great bowl along with your equivalent selves from every country in the world, and you were asked by God to compete against each other in a variety of sports and test, what self from what country would win and why?
10. The best thing you’ve done for another human being?
11. What are your long term life goals?
My Answers
1. Need to be more specific. In which dimension are we talking? When I wake up in this one I tell myself, "What ever you do don't die."
2. Getting the ball rolling. I'm a woman of action. Even if I suck at it at least I try.
3. Dick Cheney
4. Working on the People of Richmond vs Chevron trial as a litigation assistant for Attorney Frank Kucera. Eye opening.   
5. For three minutes.
6. Lori Anne Allison for obvious reasons.
7. I would run screaming because I'm terrified of clowns, I hate painting houses and aint no way that diamond is real.
8. Fromage.
9. Um, what?
10. Not judge.
11. To support myself as an author.
My nominees for this award are as follows:
Kish Knight
http://gulp-fiction.blogspot.com
http://lizblocker.blogspot.com
http://cantbeatagoodbook.blogspot.com
www.deborahlawerson.co.uk/
http://dianawilder.blogspot.com
http://sandramarshallblog.blogspot.com
http://pickyourpoisonbookreviews.blogspot.com
http://author-cmgray.blogspot.com
http://donniedarkogirl.blogspot.com

To my nominees: Please nominate eleven more blogs. Be sure to let them know they've been nominated.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! Right back atcha with a Sunshine Award nomination on my post today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Thank you, love. I'll have to check it out after I edit my YouTube vid. My iMovie software is acting screwy. :p

      Delete