Saturday, November 9, 2013

I Was Nominated For A Sunshine Award



Liz Blocker said, "I should preface this by saying that I'm going to follow my nominator, the lovely Ashley Nixon's, lead here, and copy what she did...because I don't actually know what the rules are. Ahem."

I say, "Ditto Liz."

Fave color: Pink
Fave animal: Seven Pound Long Haired Miniature Dachshunds named Peaches
Fave number: 17
Fave non-alcoholic drink: Tweaky Frappuccino with a double hot shot 
Fave alcoholic drink: Greyhounds
Facebook or Twitter: Twitter, it's less intrusive. 
Passions: Laughing at the absurd. Life is comedy!
Prefer giving or getting presents? It depends on what I'm giving and/or what I'm getting. Both giving and receiving crappy gifts are as horrible as giving and receiving great gifts is wonderful.
Fave city? When good American's die they go to Paris! 
Fave TV Shows: Mystery Theatre, Masterpiece Theatre, Modern Family, Tosh.O

My nominees are:
Chrys Fey Write With Fey
Jennifer Donnie Darko Girl

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me, Adrienne! I am incredibly honored! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And guess what! Since you commented on my blog post yesterday you are one of the lucky winners of Geena Bean's book, "Come Back Dear Sun"! :D Congratulations!!! Please email me your address so I can pass it along to her and get your signed copy in the mail as soon as possible. ChrysFey@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the Sunshine Award! :D You can add another award to your list: I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! To see the rules, and accept your award, visit my blog post:
    http://desertrosereviews.blogspot.com/2013/11/another-liebster-award.html

    Congrats again, on both awards! :D

    Ciao,
    ~Rose
    @Desert Rose Reviews & Tours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose!
      I'll post the questions tomorrow.
      Cheers,
      -A

      Delete
  3. Haha, nicely done! Works for me :) And nice job answering the giving and receiving gifts question without lying or sounding selfish. I stand corrected!

    ReplyDelete