Saturday, October 19, 2013

San Francisco Opera and Pumpkin Tea. F*#k Yeah!

I will start off on a serious note this morning. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice tea is freakin amazing. It's a mug full of happiness. A steaming cup full of holiday goodness. In so many words, Adrienne like.

As I sit here sipping tea typing this post I'm anticipating a fun afternoon in the city. Today I'm going to see the first dress rehearsal of The Flying Dutchman. I scored the seat a la my cousin who works for the San Francisco Opera. 

This will not be a normal rehearsal. A week before, actually not even, the director was canned errrr, retired. They are now trying to salvage the show. From the stories I've heard about the director's eccentric and controversial vision for the show before he was, uh, before he retired this should be an interesting one. 

I entered the first twelve thousand words of 'TWIST' into the 'International E-book Competition'. I'm still waiting on announcements for the 'Three Day Novel Contest'. Waiting really is the hardest part Tom. Anyone else waiting to hear back on something exciting? Tell us about it in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Yum, that tea sounds perfect for fall!! I hope the rehearsal is good... :) And good luck with the contests!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz. The rehearsal should be interesting. I'll share about it tomorrow. Hope you're having a good weekend!
      -A

      Delete