Monday, October 14, 2013

Preparing For Tomorrow

While I'm anticipating the print copy of my mystery novel 'TWIST' I'm trying to make some final decisions about how I'm going to approach my YouTube channel.   I am not known for my patience and I've had a hard time keeping myself from climbing the walls this weekend. I wont relax until my proof gets here and I can confirm it's okay. Or I might get another excited burst of energy. Maybe I can transfer that energy into my first YouTube vid. 

My topic will obviously be 'TWIST' and self publishing but I don't want it to be like the thousands of boring author videos already out there. I've been told that a vid should be between three and four minutes long. I want it to be funny. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Adrienne. So glad you found me. I always love to find fellow Indies, the journey is long and frought with peril, but it can be done! P.S. I've followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leti and thank Gawd for our Indie support groups! It takes guts and lots of work. We must publish, market, edit, edit, and edit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear... I wish I had some good advice for you, but there's a reason I don't have a YouTube channel!! Good for you for doing it, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz. Ha ha, yeah! There's a reason people are avoiding this topic. The woman who illustrated the cover for TWIST (aka 'my cousin Kristi') is coming over tonight to help me. Guess we'll see how it goes!

      Delete
    2. HI Adrienne -
      Thank you for stopping by my blog. I wish you luck in making your video.
      Teressa Morris
      Window on the World

      Delete
  4. Thanks Teressa. I look forward to following you. ;)

    ReplyDelete