Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Kish Knight just posted her author interview with me to her site. When you get a moment go check it out! Kish Knight Interviews Mystery Author Adrienne Reiter

Unfortunately I don't know if I'm going to make it out tonight. I have a bit of a cold. Okay, understatement. My sinuses are throbbing and my body feels like it's made of cement. Sucks. Although, I've been known to drag myself to a party feeling worse. ;)

The pictures below are from 'I Married A Witch', a nineteen-forties movie I would watch with my grandmother around this time of year. When I was a little girl and to this day, the film seems magic. At the moment I want to curl up with some soup and order it On Demand. Ha!
Veronica Lake in I Married A Witch!

Veronica Lake in all her witchiness!

Happy Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment