Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Deep Breath 1..2..3...

Reason one thousand seventy-two why self publishing is all time consuming and emotionally draining. TWIST is available on Barnes and Nobles Nook now. I wish I could say the same about iTunes. 

iTunes finally got back to me and said my account was ready to go. Every time I attempt to upload my e-book I'm told there's something wrong. I converted the file to .xml yet I get prompted that I haven't. I'm hoping it's a temporary problem with their site and not user error. I have a sneaky suspicion it's the latter.

I have my step-brother and his tech genius friend helping me put the finishing touches on my hard copy. Thanks you guys! 

Shout out to Frank Whidden for giving TWIST five stars on Goodreads. You rock!

It's so frustrating when you can see the finish line for so long and have cinder blocks for feet. Is anyone else in the same boat with an event in their lives? It doesn't have to be the same. Post it in the comments below. Sharing is caring.  

4 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat, as far as seeing the finish line. The end of this semester/graduation feels like it won't get here fast enough and I'm also incredibly anxious to meet Henry! Also I'm stoked about our move, although, we don't have any solid information about it yet. It's kind of weird knowing something huge will happen but you don't know when and can't prepare!

    Is that your first review?? I've been periodically checking for one on Amazon. How exciting!!! Hopefully the ball will start rolling! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Chrissy. You are in the same boat times 100! We're all excited to meet Henry! We're also excited for your graduation, moving back to the main land, what other major life changing events are you staring down? Ha!

      Yes, I'm stoked that the review ball is rolling and off to a good start. I still, haven't received any solicited reviews yet. Time will tell. ;)

      Delete
  2. I hope it can be fixed soon for you. It sounds like a great book. I actually looked at it somewhere. Was it on Book blogs? Thank you so much for the support and the comment on my blog. I have signed in here with G+. I followed you on Twitter. I tried to check if I have followed you on Bloglovin, but cannot get into my account - it worked this morning, now it's not. Argggggghhhh!. lol. But I will check as soon as I can get in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margitte!
      I received all your follows and followed you back. I see you found me on Bloglovin, followed you there as well.
      Yes, I'm on Goodreads. The ebook for TWIST is available on Kindle and The Nook. Hopefully the print copy will be available sooner than later. I look forward to checking out your stuff.

      Delete