Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Count Down To Halloween!

I hangout with some of the best people. This weekend for my friend Justin's birthday we all dressed up as super heroes and walked from the Marina down to Fisherman's Wharf to take the ferry from the Marketplace on Embarcadero to Tiburon. We almost didn't make the ferry because groups of people kept stopping us to take pictures with them.

My life's been so hectic I hadn't seen my friends in awhile. It was cool to be able to hand them an actual physical copy of 'Twist'. I met a few new awesome people. With our coffee cups disguising everyones favorite social lubricants we marched in our impromptu super hero parade. Everyone had a good time. 

Fisherman's Wharf trying to make the ferry.

A blond Wonder Woman and and even blonder Super Girl at Sam's in Tiburon.
What are you going to be for Halloween?

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Looks like a lot of fun. I stink at Halloween - I never come up with good costume ideas - but I'm a fantastic Halloween-appreciator. I love seeing what everyone creates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might be with you this year Liz. I had the party day. Instead of putting a bucket of candy out front I might stay home with Peaches and pass out treats to the kiddies. We'll see.

      Delete
  2. This is a unique blog, Adrienne. I hand out candy to the kiddies.

    Your poor mom! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! By poor mom I'm guessing you watched my YouTube video. Don't worry. I don't always take strays to her house. Ha! ;)

      Delete