Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Check Me Out On You Tube! Coming Soon!

Just a heads up to everyone. I'll be starting a YouTube channel soon. I have a couple of friends helping me launch it because compared to them I'm video retarded. I do not understand how iMovie works and when I play around with sound/voice over I tend to panic.

On my channel I will be talking and answering questions about self publishing and writing. I'm very excited to get the channel up and running. Any suggestions on a channel title? Leave a comment below!



2 comments:

  1. What about "Avid Reiter" it works whether people pronounce your name ree-ter or rye-ter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds cool. Would want something with a writer bent but might have to go with just the name. Adrienne Reiter Writer sounds retarded. Ha!

      Avid Reiter. I like it!

      Delete