Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Author Stereotypes - New Video

I just posted a new YouTube video. To watch click on the link Author Stereotypes

I can't believe we're almost at the end of October! October dictates fall leaves and increasingly cold weather. It also means Halloween! People drink, dress slutty, act like lunatics and no one can judge. My favorite holiday!

I've decided to write a short story during my day after hangover about the nights events. What are you going to be for Halloween? Post in the comments below. I'm considering making Peaches be a dragon. Hotdogs on dachsies are over done. My costume designer family member has said she'd brainstorm with me so we'll see. I still don't know what to be for Halloween.

What are your Halloween plans? What's your costume? Please share in the comments below. Sharing is caring!

3 comments:

  1. Adrienne,

    Great video! The camera likes you! Thinking about marketing capital ... have you considered crowd sourcing (if you're familiar with that concept). Sites like Kickstarter etc. It seems like crowd sourcing would be a great idea for an independent author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out Kickstarter. Sounds interesting.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Don!
    I've made some great connections in the writing community through G+, Book Blogs and Alex Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group. Hopefully this will be a continuing trend and I'll be able to help out my community just as much! ;)

    ReplyDelete