Monday, October 21, 2013

Another Week, Another Book (plus a link to my interview)

It wasn't until I was asked the question, "How many books do you read a month?" that I really thought about it. I have ADD with everything so I read multiple books at a time of different genres. I pick up a book to read depending on what mood I'm in. 

In my interview with writer and radiographer Glen Perkins I said that lately I have on rotation a few mysteries, a Chuck Palahniuk novel, a book on the craft of writing and an e-book downloaded to my computer by an unknown like me. I read four to five novels a month. I never thought about it like that. The amount of reading, as well as writing, that I get done depends on my draft deadlines. After the interview questions I felt compelled to update my Goodreads profile, which I've never done. Ha!

Here's the link to see the entire interview Author Interview with Glen Perkins.

How many books do you read a month?




2 comments:

  1. It totally depends on the books I choose. If they are great books, I could read 200-300 pages a day. I did that with the Hunger Games Trilogy.

    ReplyDelete