Wednesday, September 18, 2013

'TWIST' will soon be available in print.

It only took me three days of formatting and fixing unnecessary page breaks to finally have a hard copy decent enough for Createspace to do a twenty-four review. Yes, that was sarcasm. I'm exhausted. I had to take another day off of running and it's been a beautiful, breezy sunny day. 

I'm doing yoga again tonight to tend to the knots that have developed under my shoulder blades. A fellow writer and blogger said it best. Self published writers who get things done in a timely manner are "sleepless work obsessed zombies".  I haven't gotten anything done in a timely manner and I'm beat. I'm hurting but it's a good hurt. ;)

5 comments:

  1. You go girl! And is that a picture of your dog on the right? Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yeah, thanks. Her name is Peaches.

      Delete
  2. Progress is progress! Looking forward to ordering the paperback!

    ReplyDelete