Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Friday the 13th. It's Alive! 'Twist' is now available on Amazon.

'TWIST', the first book of my Rebecca Ashley series, is now available on Kindle. If you want to check it out simply click the link next to this post. I will have hard copies available on Amazon in a couple of days.

It took some doing but after consuming a lot of chocolate and many adult beverages Kristi and I managed to crack the Kindle code. I'm excited to finally focus on the next book of the series which I believe will be even better than the first.

There is no right or wrong way to develop a book and no two writer's creative process is exactly the same. My mysteries require pretty complicated plot lines so I outline heavily. 'TWIST' is my fourth attempt at creating an audience worthy novel and I finally did it.

Happy Friday the 13th everyone. It's my book's birthday! 

3 comments: