Monday, September 23, 2013

Fresh Start

I admit I'm impulsive. I rush things. When I make lists I like to check things off, as quickly and not always as efficiently as possible.

My new book cards came. I've looked them over again and again. They look good. I reached out for help with Createspace. Thank you to everyone that responded. My being unable to put 'TWIST' into print turned out to be a blessing in disguise. More typos were found (minor ones) that I was able to fix. I'm okay with the Kindle version having a few typos as it's a mere $2.99. The print copy will be $12.95. I want to put out the best product that I can.

My weekend in Tahoe helped me decompress and gave me some perspective on my life and my priorities. I'm feeling much more confident this week!

5 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to ordering my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Adrienne! It's interesting to watch and learn from your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just left a response to your post. Feeling connected again. ;)

      Delete
  3. Sounds great:) Glad that you got to detox in Tahoe too:)

    ReplyDelete