Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Done

I feel like I could sleep for a week. I was hopped up on so much adrenalin that I didn't go to bed until the wee hours. When the Three Day Novel contest ended at midnight it was wine o'clock and it took a lot to calm my nerves.

The first draft of book one for my next series is born. I've tacked it's outline to my wall as a carrot to get the next two books of my Rebecca Ashley series completed. Then I can start on my Lia Parker series. She has her own world in San Francisco and I can't wait to dive back in.

The first book of my Rebecca Ashley series titled 'Twist' is done and will be available on Amazon as soon as it's formatted. I will post the link on my blog once it's available.


6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Now for some well deserved rest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. I just got back from taking Peaches on a well deserved long hike. Poor thing has been cooped up with me all weekend. Now we're going to Kristi's. Opera seasons is here so tonight is one of the few she has available to help with formatting. It's her cover art so she gets the final say. Feeling blessed! ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Just seeing that gave me my second wind!

    ReplyDelete