Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 2 Of 3 Day Novel Contest

As you can see below my outline in filling out. Last night was tough but nights are always the toughest.  Switching from pounding tea to sipping manhattans puts a little pep in my step. Wine makes me sleepy but whisky is fortifying. 

Once out of bitters whisky and coke (coca-cola people) does the trick as the caffeine does help. Then, the inevitable break down occurs. I'm a fool to think I can possibly do this. I picture the managing editor flipping through my manuscript laughing as they tell their assistant it might as well have been written in crayon. Cue in nap time.

Back at it!
Day 2 of Death March

2 comments:

  1. Don't undervalue the magic of sleep! A 15-20 minute power nap can be more powerful than caffeine and alcohol (which can cloud an already fuzzy and sleep deprived mind).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to maintain a healthy (healthyish?) balance. I can't believe it's already half way over. I'm feeling very 'out of body' right now.

      Delete