Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Official Cover. Thanks everyone!

We have the official cover. As I get further along with the edit of 'Twist' the more excited I become. Creating this novel has been one of the most fun and exhilarating experiences I've had to date. It will be the first time I've created something I feel the intense need to print and share with others.

My next post will be the edited version of the first four chapters. They will be very different. What I first thought was clever to intertwine my introduction to scene, setting and characters I now see through my audience's eyes as halting and confusing. It's been pointed out to me by more than one of my Beta readers that I'll risk losing readers.

I've decided to re-organize and make the first four chapters separate introductions in and of themselves. One for Becca, one for Steven, one for The San Francisco Art Institute... et cetera.

Again, thank you to everyone for their input and continued support!

Final Cover!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Have you thought about switching the placement of your name and A Rebecca Ashley Novel? I almost read it as "Twist Adrienne Reiter".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I'll have Kristi try it. ;) We were trying to break up Twist and Adrienne Reiter with a line between them but it made the title look like a Hitler stash under the nose. Ha!

      Delete
    2. Haha!

      I'm looking forward to the next post of the first chapters!!

      Delete