Saturday, August 31, 2013

Plan Of Attack

It has begun. My strategy is in place and I'm typing away like a maniac. I just got up from a four hour nap and it's eight in the morning. As you can see from my story board below I have painstakingly mapped out my plan of attack. I'll be updating pics of my story board each morning as it gets more filled in and takes on the look of a schizophrenic's excited scribbling during a psychotic episode.

Outline For My Death March

I've learned from past experience that getting jacked up on coffee during the contest is out of the question. I get too jittery. It's not a sustainable state for my body to be in for three days so I've stocked up on a variety of teas. While my brain may short circuit by Monday at least my body will be flushed out. Bye bye toxins.
Toxin Flusher Outers


I will touch base tomorrow. Hopefully my plan works and I'll hit a soft landing once this is over.

4 comments:

  1. let me know if i can bring you anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Not making you Bart in from City cuz. Nice to know I have options though. ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, That's a crazy organized process! I wish I could be that prepared!! I bet my stories would come together so much quicker! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is my third year. You should see my outline now. The day one column is a bit chaotic.

      Delete